Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Who doesn't like a vase of flowers .....

A vase of flowers is just the thing to brighten your house on a dreary day! This vase is from the amazing Conie Fong digital collection. Flowers in a vase is the name of this fun stamp, so pop on over to get yours. It is the Sponsor of the week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends ( join today for a discount to this wonderful digi store)  ,if you haven't joined this amazing group you need to do so. it is filled with people who enjoy making cards and crafts of all levels of talent. Come join the fun.





SUPPLIES
VASE                   B12, 14, 16, 18
SUNFLOWERS Y32, 35, 38, YR24  E35, 37, 39, 49
ASST.FLOWERS:
                              V12, 15, 17
                              R32,35, 37
                              YR2, 4, 7, 18
DAFFODILS       Y2,4,6,8, YR15, 16,18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .