Sunday, April 15, 2018

More Nuvo fun!!

I am so loving this stuff, Paste, glitter, drops, pens, glue etc...... Tonic NUVO products are awesome!
 Here are some more creations I've done this weekend,,,,,


SUPPLIES
TONIC NUVO
                          TOP ;
                                     TANZANITE LAVEVNDER, EMERALD GREEN GLIMMER PASTE
                                     TIM HOLTZ LAYERING STENCIL SPLASH TH080
                               FLORAL (LAYING DOWN) WILD LAVENDER GLITTER MARKER
                                       TIM HOLTZ CLING MOUNT STAMP VINES AND ROSES CMS298
                          BOTTOM:
                                  1.  CARD STANDING  DONE WITH ALL NUVO DROPS IN THE DIE CUT
                                     2.GREEN BOW CARD  RIBBON DIED WITH MICA SPRAY    
                                       3. PINK BIRTHDAY CARD NUVO MOONSTONE GLIMMER PASTE                                                    MIXED WITH CARNATION PINK CRYSTAL DROPS . STENCIL IS                                                 TIM HOLTZ FLOURISH

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .